Wednesday, April 04, 2018

The last few days.

I seem to be rather slow at getting things organised since day light saving finished. The weather is, well to say the least, not what is ordered. getting over 30 degrees in the next few days, this is supposed to be autumn not still summer. We walked most mornings and I am slowly getting my little knitted bears clothes finished. Today we drove over to Strathalbyn to get some bread flour from Lauke's and then home through Ashbourne to have afternoon tea with friend R. We couldnt help remarking on how dry everything is looking. A lovely outing.

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

April 4 and there is 2 inches of snow on the ground and still coming down. I think our temps should be normally about 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Our weather in the USA, like our politics, are upside down. Hope you get some relief and rain soon.
xx, Carol

Robin Mac said...

What memories come back at the mention of Strathalbyn - we had a lovely few days there and I would really love to come back, but probably only in my dreams!
Thank goodness the cyclone was a fizzer, though we still have plenty of wind. The sun is trying to come out. Your Gold Coast friends would certainly have got to Cairns by train, but I will be interested to hear if the bus goes to Normanton. Cheers XX

annie said...

Though I don't omment much, I love to follow your walks along the shore. Beautiful
photography, Penny. You lift my heart with so many of these scenes. Thank you.

Penny said...

Thanks Annie, glad you are enjoying our walks.