Tuesday, August 01, 2017

On the cliffs this morning.

One of those cold but mostly sunny winter days. We walked the cliffs this morning and this pair of blue cranes were together, I think it is mating season as I got a lot closer to them than I normally would. Usually you only see one. Big rollers coming in but very little wind. Cleaning the house again, more people through tomorrow. I am so tired of all of this and wish it was resolved. I should be packing things up but cant so I should be sewing but cant set my mind to it, Back to the book.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh gosh, I think it would be hard to focus with every thing so unsettled. I suppose when you have to, you'll push to do what needs to be done. Hope the book is a good read.
xx, Carol

Robin Mac said...

I can't imagine how you would be able to concentrate on anything much with prospective buyers coming through so often - I suppose though that you could look on the positive side - that should mean you have a sale soon!
meanwhile enjoy your book. Cheers